Songs of Joy
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
My first senior portraits!
This is my boss's kid. She's pretty adorable and definitely has watched enough Project Runway to pose herself! I was SO excited when they asked me to take her senior photos. After spending a few days on Pintrest trying to pull together a plan, we set out around town to get some good photos. I think we did okay. I had a hard time getting the camera to focus since I was trying to obey the rule of thirds and put her to the side of the frame. Since then I've learned about a little thing called Back Button Focusing, and I think NEXT time I will have better luck getting things in focus. If you have focusing issues, Google Back Button focus and see what you find!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment