Monday, November 3, 2008
Babies and houses, is that all we ever talk about???
Well, the house thing is under control. It's been rented and painted and the yard has been mowed. The baby thing is a little more complex... I'm in the capital now awaiting more tests, as it seems my antibody level has risen to new, dangerous heights. Ideally, this would be best treated in the states, but that's where it gets complicated. I'm waiting for our team doctor to decide what I should do, but it's kind of a moot point right now, because my visa is tied up for at least 2 weeks in immigration. Mostly likely I will end up in Singapore again, bored but full of Subway. Poor Jeremy and the kids are home alone. I am discovering that no amount of delicious pizza and Cold Stone ice cream is worth 4 days alone in a room, waiting for something to happen. We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry you're there alone and they don't have information for you yet. You'll definitely be in my prayers.
Post a Comment