

This is our back yard- needs some mowing, but lots of room to play and have a dog or two.

Here's the front of our house, Kelly was taking pictures, so there's no good shots of the front.

We'll add an extra room or two here, maybe a 2 story addition for the office and a homeschool room.

These are the neighbor's flowers that continue down the whole wall, they're quite lovely.

Living room, with doors to each bedroom. If you want to imagine what the bedrooms are like, go into the largest closet in your house and sleep... It's not quite that bad, but they are pretty small! To the left is the dining room, there's double pocket doors that open between the living room and dining room. The whole house is open and bright- its nice.

Dining room that overlooks the aforementioned amazing view. I might start drinking coffee so I can sit at the table and enjoy the sunrise. It sounds more sophisticated to enjoy coffee at the dining room table rather than Diet Coke.

The kitchen- I know, small and green don't mix unless you're Kermit. We're having the tile replaced and cabinets installed.

Did I mention the view is great???
Well this might be more info than most of you wanted, but I wanted to show our families all the details of our new house. Remember these are the "before" shots. We have plans to get many things fixed before we move in, and adding some rooms early next year.
2 comments:
Your house is AWESOME! I am very envious of your view!!!! WOW! I think I could take up drinking coffee too just so I could sit there! We are excited that you are finally in your new/permanent home.
OMG! the house looks so big!...well it used to LOOK big before we put all our crap in it!
Post a Comment