
Okay, I never thought I would be one of those, "I'm so happy about something I have to put it on my blog" kind of people. Basically, because I'm over the age of 13. But I'm overjoyed about several things- here they are:
1) I am the proud owner of my very own whiteboard. A big one, and I have 4 markers and an eraser too. Those of you who know how much I love school supplies will understand why this make the 'overjoyed' list.
2) I bought the new Passion CD today, for $7.50! It came from a Christian book store, where they have lots more CD's that I plan to buy in the future!
3) In the Passion CD I found out that during the Passion Worldwide Tour, they will be coming to a city near me. AND, it's during language school break, so I can GO! I know I'm out of the target age range but I don't care. I post my happy moments on a blog, how much more 'college student' can you get????
2 comments:
You totally are in Passion's target demographic, go and have a blast. By the way God of This City is my new favorite worship tune. Greater things are yet to come!
Truax
If you are not too old, then that means we are not too old to go to the concert right? Agree with me already....
Post a Comment