
Kelly went to her first bridal shower last week- and we got elected to play toilet paper brides. Kelly won a prize for best t.p. dress- a cheese grater! Our friends came in town for 4th of July and we ate lots of good food, including Grandma Mary's potato salad (that actually tasted like it was supposed to!), pigs in a blanket, bbq chicken, and apple pie with homemade caramel on top!
Then Jeremy, Caleb (our friend), and Amy climbed the big volcano here while Tiffany (Caleb's wife) and I took all our kids and one of Kelly's friends to a nearby island for some sightseeing and fun. The mountain climbing crew was pretty worn out, but I can say with relative certainty that it was easier for them to climb that mountain than it was for Tiffany and I to take two babies, a four year old and three teen/tweens to the beach for the night. Sandy babies are no fun! However, I did learn that baby powder will get the sand off your skin nicely, so pack some in your beach back next time. It was a good time for everyone, and nice to visit with friends we love!
And somewhere in there Caleb learned to pick his nose, so I threw in a picture of that. He especially loves to sing with his finger up his nose, because it makes his voice sound different. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment