Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Meet Master Wii


I think this photo pretty much sums up our Christmas holiday! It's been a while since (to say the least) since our last post, so here's a quick update:
*we're staying in the US until the baby is born, somewhere around the beginning of April. We'll return to the field in May, as long as everyone is healthy.
*baby is healthy so far, just needs close monitoring (and lots of strawberry ice cream...)
*the kids will (most likely) attend a semester of public school. For once in their lives, Matt is excited to go to school, while Kelly is a little nervous about starting Middle School.
*we're having a great time with our families and really enjoyed the holidays. Jeremy's badminton injury has been aggravated by his constant Wii exposure, but he's healing nicely.
Here's some more fun photos:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that I didn't see anything past the first picture.

I was trying to drink, saw that, choked and almost died, and my eyes are too watery to see anything now.

I sincerely hope the other pictures were wonderful.

The Jetsons said...

(Please read as though you were reading English subtitles to a cheep Chinese film)
Hello, Master Wii......
I see, that you are not left handed......
Your Gi… is very white and fluffy.....
You are blue belt…. Yes…… very nice…
Always remember the enemy of you enemy's enemy is not your enemy unless of course he was already our enemy before you’re other enemy made him his enemy in which case you should call him your sudo enemy and..... what were we talking about....... Oh yes.. Kung pow chicken.. I like this very much.

Miss you guys and you’re all looking GREAT!! Again Congratulations on the Awesome News!!! Keep us up dated on how everything is going.